This is the latest in a series of Biff Pair Programming Sessions®, in which we tackle an issue in an open-source Biff project for the sake of education, camaraderie, and glory.
Jeff Parker drove in today's pair session. He gave a demo of Platypub and closed three issues related to the UI for sending newsletters (#30, #31, #33).
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 2:23 – Cloning and running Platypub
- 11:50 – Create two test websites
- 17:07 – Create two test newsletters
- 20:00 – Preview the websites
- 21:39 – Create some test posts
- 23:40 – First issue: #33
- 25:15 – Start coding
- 32:00 – Second issue: #30
- 35:08 – Last issue: #31
- 51:30 – Victory. Submit the PR.
Want to do some pair programming in a future session? Sign up here. If you have your own Biff project, we can work on that, or we can work on Platypub.