Biff Pair Programming #2
This is the latest in a series of Biff Pair Programming Sessions®, in which we tackle an issue in an open-source Biff project for the sake of education, camaraderie, and glory.
Jeff Parker drove in today's pair session. He gave a demo of Platypub and closed three issues related to the UI for sending newsletters (#30, #31, #33).
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 2:23 – Cloning and running Platypub
- 11:50 – Create two test websites
- 17:07 – Create two test newsletters
- 20:00 – Preview the websites
- 21:39 – Create some test posts
- 23:40 – First issue: #33
- 25:15 – Start coding
- 32:00 – Second issue: #30
- 35:08 – Last issue: #31
- 51:30 – Victory. Submit the PR.
Want to do some pair programming in a future session? Sign up here. If you have your own Biff project, we can work on that, or we can work on Platypub.
Published by Jacob O'Bryant on 22 Jul 2022